Date(s) - April 5, 2015
Romeo Dallaire Public School
Join our first annual free neighbourhood Easter egg hunt. Meet our neighbours and see the joy of kids searching for eggs in the field beside Romeo Dallaire P.S. at 300 Williamson Drive East in Ajax.
To play, please donate a bag of foil-wrapped chocolate eggs in the bin at 98 Boyd Crescent by April 4th at Noon.
Please assemble on the basketball courts behind the school by 11:45am where there’ll be some fun, a chance to meet neighbours, and where we’ll get the kids organized. The hunt itself will begin promptly at noon and it only takes a couple minutes before the eggs are gone.
Please watch this event page, and Like Northeast Ajax Neighbourhoods – Hamlet, Imagination, Somerset, Baycliffe to get updates in case of poor weather.
Looking for a place to go to church this Easter? This event is sponsored by Redeemer Ajax & The Family Room, an amazing church for young families that meets right before the Egg Hunt.
We hope this is the first of many events to help grow and build a strong community in this neighbourhood.
Come enjoy the fun!
- Please drop off your eggs at 98 Boyd Crescent by Saturday at Noon, and encourage friends and neighbours to do the same so there are enough eggs for everyone!
- Kids will be asked to line up along starting lines, we will have a 10 second countdown and everyone will scramble for their eggs!
- Be behind the school by 11:45am so we can start promptly at noon. It goes very quickly, so don’t be late, or the eggs may be gone!
- Before we start, there will be a contest to enter, a Balloon Animal Artist, and a couple kid games!
- We’ll have a group photo after the hunt finishes.
- This is NOT an allergy free event. We are unable to guarantee nut-free products so please keep your children with allergies safe by replacing the eggs they find with your own allergy-free eggs.
- Don’t forget your basket or bag for collecting eggs!
- In the event of poor weather we will hold the egg hunt in the gym. Please enter by the main doors at Williamson & Gillett.